10. Realized it was already Thursday and they hadn't had any press releases for the week.
9. Now that they only have 109 different brands to manage, it will be easier to stay focused.
8. Yesterday 2 ceos - - - - Today 1 ceo - - - - equals $1 Million more to split between the IPG top 4 guys.
7. FCB had just run out of stationary, so they figured, what the hell.
6. Mike Roth kept accidentally referring to FCB as Fuc-ing Creative Bastards and needed to put a stop to it.
5. Bigger overhead number to slash and burn.
4. More client conflicts means they can lose more business but have a better reason than crappy creative work.
3. Howard needed to get more people to stomp on.
2. IPG management team needed to show that they were actually making more decisions than just how stinking big their bonuses were going to be.
1. Howard came into Mike Roth's office, held his breath and said he wouldn't take another breath until he got it all.....